Expectation From Patient
- Care of those patients who are mentally unwell on an outpatient, inpatient and emergency basis.
- Teaching and schooling of medical and paramedical employees in basic and advanced mental fitness care.
- Research on intellectual fitness care – preventive, curative and primitive.
- Community Participation inside the dissemination of know-how about prevention and cure of psychiatric issues and in setting up community outreach packages like conduction of intellectual fitness camps and status quo of network health centers
- An individual should be physically and mentally able to participate in routine activities.
- If there is a concern with any physical or mental disabilities, please contact the staff members.
- Rules and regulations of the program must be followed.
- The treatment plan advanced by the team of counselors must be firmly followed.
As a patient, you have the right to expect certain things from your doctor. After all, you are entrusting them with your health and well-being! Here are 5 expectations that every patient should have from their doctor
- 1. That they will be seen in a timely manner
- 2. That their doctor will listen to them
- 3. That their doctor will explain things to them in a way that they can understand
- 4. That their doctor will have a good bedside manner
- 5. That their doctor will be up-to-date on the latest treatments and research
Our Facilities For Navjeevan
- Navjeevan is a leading Manorugnalaya Kendra in Pune. Navjeevan multidisciplinary approach aims at holistically addressing the physical, physiological, emotional and spiritual aspects of recovery. Group and individual counseling, therapy sessions, feelings management, anger management and yoga sessions are some approaches to ensure a complete healing of the body, the mind and the spirit.
- Navjeevan is a luxurious and private retreat for people who seek confidentiality and comfort. Our facility is designed on the lines of the world’s best, where a person lacks for nothing. The issues like deteriorating state of holistic (Physical, mental, and spiritual) approach of mental health treatment or negligence of after treatment care, and prevention of disorders were fuel to the devastating rapidly spreading epidemic and above all, the common man's ignorance of the fact that are classified as a disease and is treatable, has led to stigmatization of the disease and its victim.
- Be in a safe and nurturing environment.
- Medical withdrawal with 24/7 care & support.
- Overcome the root causes of illness.
- Experienced team of doctors & counsellors
- Personalised improvement programme.
Vysan Mukti Kendra
- The fundamental objective is to help people stop engaging in addictive behaviours, control withdrawal symptoms, and acquire the knowledge and coping processes needed to sustain long-term recovery. Health care professionals, addiction specialists, counsellors, and therapists are frequently employed by Right Step rehabilitation facilities.
- They collaborate to develop individualised treatment plans for each patient based on their unique requirements and circumstances.The length of the addiction as well as the person's individual development The length of the program will differ. If you or someone close to you is in need of help for addiction or substance abuse. Be Quick! The happiness of your entire family can be maintained by taking one easy step. Our goal is to stop the addiction problem in India.
Daru Mukti Kendra
- Our centre typically provides several services such as detoxification by medical means, as well as individual or group counselling, relapse prevention training and support for aftercare. The services offered are typically offered with the help of our group of mental and medical health professionals specialised with addiction therapy.
- The main purpose for Right Step Wellness Center is to offer a complete treatment plan that helps patients maintain and achieve long-term sobriety as well as improve their mental, physical and emotional wellbeing. In the event that you, or someone in your circle struggles with addiction to drugs or alcohol, Pune EUR(tm)s Best Rehab Center could be able to assist. It's crucial to remember getting help, a brave decision to recover and, with the proper assistance and treatment, it is possible to overcome addiction and lead an active, happy life. Alcohol addiction. which affects millions across the globe, is a persistent disease.
Nasha Mukti Kendra
- We provide the most intensive rehabilitation and recovery programs. Many different services are usually offered by Right Step rehab centres that aid those who are struggling with addiction and abuse. Here's a quick overview of some of the options they provide: Detoxification initial step to overcome addiction is going through the process of detoxification. Nasha Mukti Kendra has medical experts who supervise and aid in the process.
- Counselling: Counseling plays an important role in the process of healing. The counsellors who are professionals of the Right Step Rehab Centre are able to help patients identify the causes of their addiction as well as establishing solutions to the problem of stress and cravings. Behavioural therapy: Behavioural therapy is a form of therapy that assists individuals to change their behaviour patterns. To assist people in overcoming addiction, Our Nasha Mukti Kendra may give you dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT),cognitive-behavioural therapy (CBT), or other forms of therapy to help people overcome addiction. Group Therapy The group therapy method is a great method of building a support network and gaining knowledge from other people who have similar experiences. Nasha Mukti Kendras can provide group therapy sessions led by therapists who are trained. The Medical Care: Under certain circumstances, getting medical treatment could be essential to aid an addict in the fight against addiction. The services provided differ from centre to centre however the aim is to offer the highest quality of care possible for individuals to achieve the best recovery. Our experienced team of professionals will offer advice and help in conquering these difficulties.