The journey of Navjeevan Hospital & Manorugnalaya Kendra has been full of challenges, but it has been able to overcome all of them to emerge as a leading healthcare provider in the state of Maharashtra. The hospital started with just 10 beds, but it has now expanded to a 100-bed facility. It has also added a number of new services, such as a dental clinic, an ayurvedic centre, and a physiotherapy unit. Navjeevan Hospital & ManoRugnalaya is now one of the most respected names in the state of the healthcare industry.
The hospital has been able to make a difference in the lives of many people. It has provided free treatment to over 1 lakh people and has conducted over 5 lakh medical camps. It has also won a great number of Awards 1 and special rewards for its work. The journey of Navjeevan Hospital & Manorugnalaya Kendra
The journey of Navjeevan Hospital & Manorugnalaya Kendra began in 2006 when it was started with just 10 beds. It soon became a 100-bed facility and has added a number of new services, such as a dental clinic, an ayurvedic centre, and a physiotherapy unit.
In its journey of over a decade, Navjeevan Hospital & Manorugnalaya Kendra has provided free treatment to over 1 lakh people and has conducted over 5 lakh medical camps. Its undertaking to make ready, very good, of highest quality health care to those in need has made it one of the most respected names in the healthcare industry.
It has also won a great number of Awards 1 and special rewards for its work.The hospital’s remarkable journey has been marked by dedication, determination, and commitment to making meaningful contributions to improving the quality of life.
Navjeevan Hospital & Manorugnalaya Kendra has truly come a long way in its journey towards revolutionising healthcare for those in need. Its efforts to make healthcare affordable and accessible to all are commendable and should be an example for healthcare providers and organisations in the country.
1. Health Services - The organization provides comprehensive medical care services to the needy in places with limited access to health care. It runs a hospice for terminally ill cancer patients in Ahmedabad, which provides low-cost medical care and medications to cancer patients.
2. Education – The organization also promotes educational opportunities for the underprivileged. It has set up a computer training centre in Ahmedabad and two learning centres in remote rural locations in Surendranagar and Sabarkantha districts.
3. Women Empowerment – The organization runs a centre for destitute women and children at Ahmedabad. It also provides vocational training, counselling and legal assistance to widows.
4. Care for the Elderly – NHMK also runs a home for senior citizens and a day care centre for elderly people. The day care centre provides medical attention, nutritious meals and recreational activities for elderly people.
At Navjeevan Hospital & Manorugnalaya Kendra, the mission to improve lives extends beyond providing treatment. In addition to treatments, the centre also operates a number of community outreach initiatives. These initiatives are designed to empower individuals and improve the overall quality of life of those living in rural and underserved areas.
For example, the centre runs a mobile van health screening program to educate villagers on health and hygiene. The mobile van team acts as a bridge between the hospital and the community, with the aim of providing better access to healthcare.
The middle also guides places of work and meetings for education to lift being conscious about the state of being healthy and wellness. These workshops are conducted in collaboration with NGOs and local communities to ensure that the message reaches as many people as possible.
In addition to making ready health care, Navjeevan Hospital& Mano Rugnalaya also make ready suggesting support. These services are primarily aimed at helping people in need, such as those suffering from mental health issues, to build a path towards self-sufficiency and a better quality of life.
Hospital & Manorugnalaya Kendra’s commitment to improving the lives of the people in their community is admirable. By providing healthcare, education and empowerment, they are making an impact and setting an example of how healthcare institutions can work together with local communities to create a healthier and happier environment.
The Manorugnalaya Kendra (MK) also has an impressive track-record when it comes to providing much-needed assistance to the underprivileged. Through its initiatives, MK has been providing free primary education, vocational training and healthcare services to rural areas.
1. Education – The organization provides free educational services to rural areas. It has set up a number of schools and learning centres in remote villages in Surendranagar and Sabarkantha districts.
2. Vocational Training – MK provides vocational training in subjects such as carpentry, leatherwork, accounting and agriculture. Its volunteers also give vocational guidance to those who are interested in setting up small businesses to improve their lives.
3. Healthcare Services – MK provides healthcare services in villages that lack access to basic medical services. It gives treatment to illnesses like diarrhoea and cold,as well as provides vaccinations for children.
4. Hygiene and Nutrition – The organization runs workshops on health and hygiene, and campaigns to spread awareness about proper nutrition and the importance of a balanced diet.
5. Women Empowerment – MK also works towards empowering women. It organizes workshops for women’s empowerment and provides counselling and legal aid to women in rural villages.